Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thank You Iowa

The presentation today I felt went okay. I think that it could have possibly been better if we thought about all of the learning theories. When we started planning out the lesson I felt as if I was concentrating more on DLT and SLT, rather than BLT and CLT. Thinking about the questions they were yes or no. Even though they were not intended to be yes or no. I do like how the lesson went. I think the next time it would be rather important to think about CLT. This way to look at their schemas and see their understandings. That is what we were trying to do with the questions but the questions again were not worded correctly. I think the wording of the questions is something that is newer to the class. And trying to ask questions the way Prof Kruse does is a little harder than it seems. I think that also just takes a little practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment